lunes, 12 de septiembre de 2011

the most amazing person in my life

There’s this one guy that lifts my feet off the ground, my boyfriend.  I’ve been dating him for about a year now, and I really think he is the love of my life. He is just that one special person that knows how to put a smile on my face whenever I’m feeling down. He understands me and I would dare to say that he is the perfect guy for me. He’s got everything that a girl is wanting.
His name is Jose; he has this beautiful eyes that have the power to melt me with just one look. Those small and greenish eyes that have some sort of a sad look, which I find so sexy. I love the sparkle in his eyes whenever he looks at me and smiles, his arms make me feel safe and loved when he hugs me. I never thought of me lasting this long with a boyfriend, I used to find it boring at this age, because the only thing on my mind was partying, and partying, and more partying so the very last thing on my mind was getting into a long lasting relationship. But now I feel thankful to God for putting such a good guy in my life.
I know I can trust my boyfriend anything and this is why he is not only my boyfriend, he is my best friend. He gives me this feeling that I’ve never experienced before, he is the only thing on my mind. Sometimes is hard to breath just by being near form him. As I’m thinking about it I almost forgot what it was life, now I know that its life, it’s with you. He’s always been there for me in tough moments of my life and really don’t know what would I have done If I didn’t had him. He supports me in everything, and  I know he loves me, so therefore, he wants the best for me and that’s why I know I can go to him when I need some advice. He is such a considerate person , he is caring ,he has good values , he respects me , he makes me feel the most especial girl on earth and this is why I love him so much.
I love the fact that he is not afraid of saying what he feels. I really couldn’t ask for more since he is what I’ve always wanted in my life. He is the reason why I smile, with him I can be myself, I can be goofy or silly and I feel comfortable if I am with him, I can say anything crazy. I know if something ever happens to me he will be there, I know he’ll catch me right before I heat the ground , I never felt so beautiful and maybe is because of him. I can’t believe that after all this time we’ve spent together I still get the same feeling of butterflies in my stomach when I see him, I can still feel that emotion, the feeling of happiness when he tells me he loves me, this is why I love him and why I want to spend the rest of my life with him.
You know, I used to laugh at the couples that began their relationship at their teenage years and ten years later they got married, I found that such a waste of time, it seemed to me like a waste of youth, but know that I met this guy that gives me feelings that I adore, my way of thinking has changed drastically I can know say that I hope I love him all my life, and I hope he is the one I build my home with. Every day that goes by I feel more and more convinced that we were made for each other; I really can’t seem to find words that describe how especial my amazing boyfriend makes me feel.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario